About Patviv Healthcare
ABOUT PATVIV HEALTHCARE
Patviv Healthcare was founded in 2010 with special interest in providing medicare to women and the girl child.
Our services include woman to woman clinic, general out-patient clinic, school healthcare programs, health talks, screening exercise, vaccination, sales of medical equipments and food supplements, and etc.
Our core values are transparency, professionalism, quality care, efficiency, hard work, innovation, passion and sustainability.
To become a leading medicare in the country in improving the health and safety of woman, the girl child and the general public through professional medicare.
To engage in continuous discovery through research, promote public health, create awareness, and educate the girl child/woman through our community based services, partnering with NGOs, CSOs and other like-minded organizations.
- Woman to Woman Clinic: This is medicare platform that allows female patients to report in details, health issues to our very experienced female doctor.
This in return will aid cordial, woman to woman communication flow, appropriate medications and treatment s for the benefits of the patients.
- General Outpatient Clinic:Our general outpatient clinic avails the public (both sexes inclusive) to access us for medical treatment and health consultation.
We are a grass root oriented private healthcare, and thus our charges are very competitive and affordable for our professional services.
- Health Talks:
We are open to give health talk with supplementary test or screening in any part of the country.
Our topics are as follows, Breast cancer, Cervical cancer, Prostrate cancer, Heart attack and heart failure, Stress Management and High B.P. etc. You can choose your topic.
- Vaccination:At Patviv Healthcare, we give different kinds of vaccination such as Hepatitis vaccines, Cervarix vaccines, Typhoid vaccines, Meningitis vaccines and etc.
Vaccination is the best way to make sure their children and other class of people are healthy and protected from preventable diseases.
We are at your service!4
- Modern Family Planning Methods: There is presently modern family planning techniques with very minimal or zero effects. All effects (if at all) are not harmful to one’s health.
At Patviv Healthcare, we educate and advice on which planning method is suitable for you.
- Sales of Food Supplements:Our prices are very affordable and our brand very reliable.
Some of our medical consumables not listed above are Adult Diaper, Syringes, Vacuum Tubes, Surgical Gloves, Gown, Blades, Shoes & Cap; Gauze, Blood Bags, Bandages, Catheter, Combi, Cannula,Sutures, Plaster, POP, Infusion Set, Malaria Kit, Blood Giving Set, Child I.D Band, Mucus Extractor, Tongue Depressor, Drug Envelop, Cord Clamp, Urine Bag, HIV Kit, Typhoid Kit, Test Kit and etc .
We do both retail and wholesale.
- School Health Program:Our school health program provides pupils in schools very cheap medicare per term, even outside daily school hours.
Creche pupil=N3,000 per term.
Nursery pupil=N3,000 per term.
Primary pupil=N5,000 per term.
Secondary Pupil=N7,000 per term.
Your school can be a beneficiary!
- Sales of Medical Consumables:With recent advancement in science and technology, many herbs have been identified, tested, approved and assembled by medical experts in the world to assist in treatment and regulation. These exist as food supplements.
We sell these and our prices are the best around as distributors. Our brands are trusted and known.
SOME OF OUR PROGRAMS:
- Health Talk on Modern Family Planning with Women at the Redeemed Maternity, 7th Avenue, ‘C’ Close, FESTAC, Lagos.
- Health Talk on Stress Management; BP & BMI Checks for Nigeria Police, Area ‘E’ Command, FESTAC, Lagos. With a submitted report to the Area Commander.
- Field Work at FHA Field, 24 Road, FESTAC, Lagos with sport men and women. Health Talk on Stress Management, and the need to check one’s BP before exercising. We did a free B.P check for all.
- A presentation for our India Partner, YASHODA HOSPITAL at Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH), Lagos, Nigeria.
- A presentation on Breast Cancer and How to Detect a Signs of Breast Abnormality, at the Central Mosques, 22 road, ‘G’ close, FESTAC, Lagos
- A presentation on Breast Cancer and How to do Breast Examination, with Oriafite Women Town Meeting at Amuwo Odofin, Lagos.
We have done health programs outside Lagos for instance, Breastand Cervical Screening at Saint Michael College, Ikhueruro, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria; and others.
WOMAN TO WOMAN INITIATIVE (Our NGO):
This is our NGO , setup with the primary aim of giving support and medicare to vulnerable women and the girl child in our societies.
Women in all age bracket are the most susceptible in the society even on health matters. This NGO thus is positioned to help as many of them as possible.
Already, Patviv Healthcare have sponsored a few in the payment of their surgery bills, given free and very subsidized treatment to others. This laudable project is very expensive but worthwhile.
Thus, we are open to partnership, and sponsorship in ensuring that the poor in society both in rural and urban areas get medical aid in time and while time last.
– Patviv Healthcare Company Limited
– UBA Plc: 1019152281.
OUR INDIA PARTNER:
YASHODA HOSPITAL, India.
- Kidney Transplant,
- Liver Transplant,
- Lung Transplant,
- Heart Transplant,
- Bone Marrow Transplant,
- Stroke Treatment,
- Cancer Care Solution,
- Center for Robotic Surgery,
- Center for Gastro Care,
- Center for Joint Replacement etc.
SOME OF THEIR AWARDS/RECORD BREAKING LANDMARKS:
- First in world to use RapidArc based Stereotactic Radio-surgery in the treatment of Arteriovenous Malfunction.
- First Inter-State Heart and lung transplantation in the region, etc.
- 1,000,000 major surgeries per year, 200,000 surgical procedures per year.
- 3 Independent Hospitals, 3 Independent Heart Institute, 3 Independent Cancer Institute.
Making use of the same technology and medical knowledge, Indian hospitals and doctors offer health care at a substantially less price, in some cases the difference can be as much as 60% less compared to developed countries.
The result is a win-win situation. World class medical care with latest technology and savings too for patients seeking any medical and/or surgical procedures.
MEDICAL VISA IN FOUR (4) DAYS:
We provide our patients with the quickest visa process, breaking all bureaucracy to medical tourism.